We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why CCLI is at the heart of freight delivery service.
• Compensation up to $80,000 annually
• Job Type: Full-time
Full Job Description
Company: Commercial Carriers & Logistics, Inc (CCLI) Zip Code: 29472
Commercial Carriers & Logistics is a leading freight delivery service in Eastern U.S. in freight distribution. With several lanes and a fleet of trucks, CCLI serves clients from South Carolina, up to Pennsylvania and down to Florida and routes west. We typically keep our drivers running in the Southeastern region.
We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals to join our team and experience the heart of our beautiful country.
Commercial Carriers & Logistics has immediate job openings for dependable CDL Class A OTR Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and deliver various products in 53 ft. Van Trailers (dry goods, canned food, food, paper, beer, tires, etc.) & container loads to customer locations on an assigned schedule.
Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
• 23+ years of age.
• A minimum of two (2) years of CDL driving experience
• Prefer a clean driving record with no recent moving violations
• Able to work night, weekends, extended hours, and holidays as needed
• We are primarily looking for drivers that want to make A LOT of money and are available
to take loads all over the U.S. to earn top dollar and top bonus and incentives.
• Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
• Prefer a driver with basic truck mechanical skills.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
• License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) and we prefer a clean driving record.
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
• Winning attitude and approachable personality.
• No-Touch freight – Driving, twisting at the waist, lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Home every week if desired
• Top routes available across the U.S. for drivers that want to make A LOT of money.
• Away from Home most weekday evenings, except when doing local runs.
• CCLI Truck Drivers have full time work scheduled.
• Competitive pay
• Days off and Official holidays.
• Healthcare benefits subsidy
• IRA Retirement matching program
• Life Insurance
• Ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
CCLI is more than just a place to work. Our passion for freight delivery service and our customers have made us a leading delivery company in the Eastern U.S. To remain on top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder and never give up. It takes a special kind of Class A CDL Driver to work for Commercial Carriers & Logistics. Are you ready to drive success?
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Copyright © 2023 Commercial Carriers and Logistics, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.